Why do I need to login ?
Do I need to login to make changes to my website ?
- For changing your website you don't need to log in at login.ellyps.net.
You need to login with webdav at hosting.ellyps.net/~YOURNAME.
- You need to be logged in to post in the forum, change the wiki, view the webstats or change your account.
- It takes a minute for the webserver to reflect changes in the site. So wait a minute and refresh
- You need to be logged in to post in the forums. The exception is the "general" forum (in case there's a bug in the login), where you need to fill in a trivial captcha to make a post if you're not logged in.
- 126.96.36.199, "hosting.ellyps.net"